Thursday, September 13, 2018

Take a ride...

With Grange Stafford on Throwback Thursday.

DRIVER (PHANTOM LURE 1)

Available at: Changeling PressAmazonB&NKobo

Going my way?

Grange Stafford drives when the need arises. It’s a ride he looks forward to, one that sustains his life force -- a ride that will end fulfilling every imagined carnal yearning.

The handsome man driving the bus on Roman Curt’s route to work appears in an unrealized fantasy. What would his girlfriend think of his wanton desires? Roman envisions sharing more than her with the stranger whose intent green eyes observe him through the rearview mirror. Roman wants to be his lover too!

Driver, take me your way!


Excerpt:
You were the devil’s lover?”

“I was.” Grange drained his glass. “This is what he made me.”

“Because you left him?”

“Yes.”

“It’s not like you were his one and only,” Connor mocked.

If he hadn’t known better, he’d have thought Con sounded jealous. His voice earlier… No, that wasn’t possible. Grange’s cock began to swell as he watched Conner’s bulge thicken, pronouncing the curve along his shaft and tempting him with the memory of just how sweet it felt deep in his ass. Grange gripped the stem of his empty goblet so tightly it broke. He stared at blood filling his palm. 
“Luc loves differently.”

“You mean the devil?” Rom glared at him.

“Yes, Lucifer. With him it’s evidenced in sex and depravity, and for a while I was his favorite.” Grange inspected his palm. “He made me, all Lures, in his image and we exist for sex, crave it daily, and can’t subsist without it. He’s done to us the one thing true love cannot withstand.” Grange licked the wound until it disappeared. “I didn’t leave the door open -- it was him working through me.” He caressed Roman’s cheek across the bar. “He wanted you to see me exactly as I am.”

“I don’t care.”

“He restored your memory, and I can never erase it again.”

“So?”

“Each time I fuck someone, if you stay near me, you’ll witness it, feel it through me as you did tonight, and eventually, you’ll hunger for it just as Conner and I do. Do you understand I’ll want others? Every. Damn. Day.”

“He did that because I love you?”

“Aww, babe -- love?”

Conner spoke up. “I wish Grange didn’t want you. I feel his need acutely.” He leaned against the bar, massaging his dick. “Him,” he pointed to the sleeping man on the sofa, “his kind will always be just a catch. But other Lures will pick up your scent as well as Grange’s desire for you. They will come after you, hard.” Conner sucked in a lungful of air. “I can barely keep my hands from you.”

“You want me?”

“Every Lure will want what Grange has found in you.” Con grimaced. “A catch whose memory is intact and you’re still willing? Yeah, they’ll come.”

Grange waited to see how Roman handled this information.

“What would happen?” Roman held his glass out for more wine, and once filled, he drained it in one gulp. “Would Grange be harmed?”

“You’re worried about Grange’s safety?” Con whispered.

Grange studied Con. What was up with him? He turned back to Roman. “We rip the genitals from any Lure who enters our territory due to our greedy nature.” Taking Rom’s hand, he continued. “I’d tear them all to shreds to protect you.”

“Grange is the strongest, but he will be challenged.”

“Over me?”

The man on the sofa roused, drawing Roman’s attention. He stood, bleary-eyed, stretched sensuously, then grabbed his robe and left.

“Was that you?” Rom shot a look at Grange.

His eyes were clear, so blue, and full of trust. Is that what love looked like? Was this Luc’s way of making amends, or had he discovered a way for Grange to suffer even worse? His chest grew tight as he sniffed the air. Roman’s scent had joined with Con’s, and the smells clamored for attention. “Yes. I can’t stand another minute of not having you.”

“Whoa, man, let me dress and get out of here.” Conner’s body trembled. “I-I can find a hotel, hook someone else.”

“Stay.” One word and Grange imagined never again being surprised by Roman until he stared at Grange and said, “Of them all, you trust and like him.” Rom squinted. “You know he loves you?”

“What?” How the hell did Grange miss that?

Conner sighed. “It’s why I don’t visit as often as I’d like. It’s too hard keeping it from you.”

Roman’s fingers brushed Con’s hips, sending a flare of desire straight to Grange’s crotch. “You’ve had each other before.”

“Holy shit, Grange, Luc’s bared your soul to him.”

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out. - J. Hali Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment