Friday, November 2, 2018

The Journey Begins-I'll buy YOU book 1

The Journeyer - Book 1 - Amazon.   
Jamie MacDonald, a young Scot, begins his dangerous and uncertain journey to the New World…
Jamie MacDonald, a young Scot mourning the deaths of his father and brothers in the ill-fated battle of Culloden, decides to take his mother to the New World. But tragedy and unforeseen circumstance dog Jamie’s journey and he is pressed into service aboard a pirate ship commanded by a ruthless Spaniard.
Antonio Rodriguez is a man with a dark past, but also with an allure Jamie cannot resist.
The two men embark on a stormy relationship—but can their feelings for each other survive the danger that surrounds them, threatening not only their love, but their very lives?

Let me start by saying I loved this book!!

For whatever reason I didn't realize it was book one. Certainly my fault because Mr. Bowie made it plain in everything I've since read that there was another installment.

And DAMN IT - I'm dying here to read it. I love a good Historical.

I've pre-ordered and cannot wait for The New World, Journeyer Book 2. Amazon pre-order.

The connection between Jamie and Antonio happened over time and I felt each tether as it wriggled around their hearts.

Well written, it drew me in in the first few pages and held me until the last page! I'm afraid to say more without giving anything away.

Jamie MacDonald. - I fell in love. Antonio Rodriquez - Sigh and Sigh and Sigh!

Read this book!!!

Whatever comes next--I can't wait!

I'm so enthralled, I'll buy a copy of book 1 for a lucky commenter who leaves their Kindle addy. Ends midnight 11/2/18.

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out. - J. Hali Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment