Thursday, June 4, 2015

New Excerpt from Thirst

Walk with one sexy vampire…

Through four short stories - now available in a Box Set!

Nolan is created in Heaven THIRSTY
He rains havoc on earth when he finds A THIRST TO DIE FOR
Journeys back to Hell to battle his BANE OF EXISTENCE
He goes home with A VAMPIRE'S THIRST to one angel
who will never let him go!


A Vampire’s Thirst

Excerpt:
“Nolan, you’re a piece of work, you know that? I didn’t ask for your sorry ass to be here, but here you are.” Satan stuck a talon through Nolan’s chest, nicking his heart. “You ever hurt Peris, I’ll fucking rip this bloody organ from your chest and eat the bitch.”
Nolan changed shirts again. “Shit, that hurt.” He turned away from Satan and walked to the wall where the archangel’s portrait hung in prominence. “Relax. You know I can’t kill him. I just wanted your baby boy out of my face.” He ran a hand through his long, dark hair, which remained loose around his shoulders today. “You can’t kill me, either.”
“What’s gotten into you?”
“I’m tired of this shit, Luke. I want to go home.”
“You know there’s only one way that shit’s gonna happen.”
He twisted around and stared at Satan. The devil and he had had some damn good times together. Hell, they were probably each other’s best friends. One thing for sure, the bastard sucked cock like nobody’s business.
“See, nasty shit, and thinking like that, is what got your ass down here.”
“Am I supposed to stop living, stop enjoying life, because… “
“Because an archangel likes the way you suck dick? You’re damn right you are.” Satan pulled his horns, talons, and tail in. He walked to his throne of thorns and fell into the chair. “Three words and you’re home, man.” Chuckling, he added, “And out of my domain. I’m pretty tired of your shit.”
“You love me.”
“I fucking hate that I can’t kill your sorry ass.”
“You wouldn’t if you could.”
“Yeah, you’re right.” Sadness settled in Luke’s eyes. “I want to see you find some happiness. I don’t give a shit with who. You deserve it after serving their asses -- and mine.”
“Are you happy with Persephone?”
“Shit, Nolan, nobody fucked me as well as you, but let me tell you something, that bitch is whacked, and damn, she can do things… Well, let’s just say I’m a real happy horned motherfucker.”
Nolan turned back to the portrait. “I was Temperance.”
“Did you learn nothing about moderation?”
“Yeah, but,” he pivoted back toward the devil and smiled, “I like the taste of pussy.”
“Un-fucking-believable. Get the hell out of my house before he throws something this way and I’ll have to smack his ass, and then Michael will be all up in this shit.”
Nolan laughed.
And it felt good.
One more glance at Gabriel’s long blond hair, and the overriding need to smell heaven, did it. Nolan touched the face in the painting, traced the lips and remembered his beautiful and delicious archangel. His mind’s eye pictured the way Gabriel’s broad shoulders rolled when he was anxious, how the muscles of his abdomen jumped when Nolan kissed him there, and when he was beneath Nolan, his athletic thighs quivered with desire.
“I am sorry,” Nolan whispered.
Luke tossed his head back and roared with laughter. “It took you damn near eight hundred years to whisper three little words that will carry your bloody ass home?”
“Fuck you. He didn’t need to saddle me with this thirst for blood.” Nolan touched the tip of his fangs with his tongue. “I had a right to be pissed off.”
“For eight hundred years?” Luke grunted. “I think you liked sucking blood and stalking other vamps.” The devil squinted at him. “Maybe you feel a little guilty about creating the blood sucking motherfuckers.”
“A minor accident or two.” Nolan shrugged. “Anyway, eight hundred years is the blink of an eye considering the length of our lives.” He gazed at Satan. “I’ll miss you.”
“No, you won’t.” The devil leaned forward with a sly grin on his countenance. “I know you, Nolan. My guess is he’ll toss you out on your ear before the next hundred years pass.”
“Why do you say that?”
“Because I know what pussy tastes like too.”



Praise for Bane of Existence
"J. Hali Steele takes the reader to Hell and brings along Heaven’s Vampire to exact revenge on the son of Satan. A human woman is sandwiched between them as their dark sexual past is revealed to the reader."
-- 4 Stars from Candy, Sensual Reads


Praise for A Vampire's Thirst
"Very entertaining and kept me interested while I turned each page. I laughed and giggled at some of the book. Give it a chance, it is a quick read and go ahead and enjoy yourself!"
-- 4 Stars from Barb, Drue's Random Chatter Reviews


Growl and roar-it’s okay to let the beast out. - jhalisteele


No comments:

Post a Comment