Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December FUN

December 1st thru 31st, use the code Watch01 when you buy any J. Hali Steele book at ChangelingPress.com, and you'll get a 10% discount on your ENTIRE order. Your name will also be placed into a drawing on January 1st for a box of goodies, including books and swag.

And that's just the beginning!

I'm December's author of the month at Selena Illyria's: http://selenaillyria.com/about/interview-archive/interviews/ Se managed to get me to gab about myself, and she asked some rather interesting questions--and I answered them! Things like do my life experiences play out in any of my stories? Pop over and see my answer. *chuckle* Have fun figuring that one out!

Each Friday, right here at A Sovereign Spot, I'll post tiny peeks into the Shepherd's Watch, and how they came about. I'll ask a question that involves an answer that can be found in the interview. The first person to respond correctly in the comment section will receive a PDF of their choice from my Changeling backlist. Who knows, I may throw in some surprises!! You'll have to visit to see.

So, get ready for some fun, goodies galore, and best of all--SURPRISES for the Holidays!

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment