Sunday, December 5, 2010

December FUN

...with lots of prizes!

December 1st thru 31st, use the code Watch01 when you buy any J. Hali Steele book at ChangelingPress.com, and you'll get a 10% discount on your entire order-that includes anything else you throw in your cart--and you'll find lots of excellent stories there--trust me! Your name will also be placed into a drawing on January 1st for a box of goodies, including books and swag.

And that's just the beginning!

See Post below for information on entering weekly contest throughout December.

WINNER Friday 12/3
Cathy Macdonald

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Thank you very much, Joann, I just received my copy of Hot Tin Roof. Now if Santa could just add a couple of hours to my day, I might just be able to squeeze in some time to read!

    Wishing you a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Cathy, I hope Santa brings you those extra hours and you have a chance to read them! :)

    ReplyDelete