Wednesday, December 12, 2018

New Release Sale

Just 0.99 cents through Christmas!

TENDER DISTRACTION

Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/ycb3cdtb
B&N: https://tinyurl.com/y8c9el2p

A near collision sidetracks two lives.

Cristophe Kingston hasn't dated since... Okay, it's been months. Hands in his pockets, he watches an endless line of revelers enter a club he frequents. Something, an odd chill, forces Crist to hurry away and he carelessly lurches into traffic.

Already late for a deadly assignation, Lex Torcher figures what the hell--a perfect diversion. Too many years on earth has Torch craving human touch. The stranger who steps in front of his bike will surely have gentle, soft hands, hands capable of performing what others never do.

Torch's momentary distraction, his brief interlude, pits him against his boss culminating in an all-out battle for Crist as Torch's employer is none other than--the Grim Reaper, an unpredictable and greedy monster!

MM Paranormal Romance/ReligErotica

“What are you protecting me from?”
“Here, nothing.”
“I’m capable of taking care of myself.” He gazed at Torch. Lord knows it’s not what should be on his mind but the beast enticed him, raised a carnal hunger he no longer wished to deny.
“I’m not an animal, Crist. I don’t turn into one. I enjoy various supernatural powers and I’m immortal. My kind have lived among yours forever. I find the word beast off putting.”
“Then I won’t think it again.” Would be sweet to have him for one night. Hope you got that. “Why should I stay?”
“I got it.” Torch smiled. “Stay because I want you.”
“Direct.”
“Understand something, Crist. Walk through my door and I will take everything.”

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out. - J. Hali Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment