Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Creative Juices...

Have overflowed!

I can't stop, or I Won't Stop, fiddling with Movie Maker! I futzed around all day listening to music and picking out pieces I think I might use. A friend did tell me it was addictive! I remember when a few years back I got hooked on making trailers for my books.

I'd forgotten how much I loved it.

However, tapping another part of the creative masterpiece that is my brain has sparked an out of control monster. I want to update videos, make videos, watch videos but, alas, I must write books for all these damn video images that now plague my mind. That's a bi-product of surfing through a multitude of sounds!

Here's what I came up with last week for White Blood and, yes, I Won't Stop is next!

Both books are available at
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon

And the third, Twice the Burn is around the corner - IF I stop making videos!



Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.


No comments:

Post a Comment