Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall

Hibernation time! Oh, it's so cold out...well, to me it's freezing. I'm a spring baby, I prefer summer temperatures, and it always goes too fast. I consider fall and winter a rest period. Going out in weather below 70 degrees doesn't thrill me. There's finding a jacket or coat that's warm enough, gloves, the whole dressing warmer thing eludes me. I seem to never have enough on!

Bears definitely have the right idea -- hide in a cave until the spring breeze blows!

Yet, I find the fall foliage has some of the prettiest colors. The reds are deeper, the oranges blaze like a fire. Yellow, the yellows are bright, vivid, and look so alive. I often look out my window and wonder, feeling like it does out there, how can it look so damn beautiful?

*Sigh* Me, waiting for springtime, flowers in bloom, trees opening their leaves -- nature taking a deep breath of fresh air, sending a warm breeze our way.

Some pretty pictures:



Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment