Monday, October 25, 2010

Trick or Treat...EARLY!

In fact, today!

I'm at Lena Austin's blog, Depraved Duchess, talking about pets and treats they shouldn't eat during this, and any, holiday season. 

I'm giving away goodies. Yes, you have to do a "teensy tiny" bit of work, BUT...the reward will be worth it!

Stop over at: http://depravedduchess.blogspot.com/ to see what I'm up to, and get your name in the random drawing.

You have until the witching hour of midnight to comment!!!

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

5 comments:

  1. Did you do that craving? Girl you have mad skills. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, I wish...just loved the cat whiskers though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, heading on over there to visit both you and Lena...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey George...did I miss you at Romanticon this year?

    ReplyDelete