Friday, October 15, 2010

RomantiCon 2010

I do NOT take pictures, but you can't miss all those RomantiCon photos appearing on FB and other places around the internet--what an awesome event! The photos following are thanks to the most wonderful, truly magnetic, Cris Anson. You can see more if you visit her FB page at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1106215816&v=photos#!/profile.php?id=1106215816. The lady is fabulous, and one hell of a picture taker!! Damn good author too--pick up a copy of any of her EC books here:  http://www.jasminejade.com/m-14-cris-anson.aspx


Allie Standifer and me at book signing

my ANGEL!!
Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

2 comments:

  1. *PSSST!* I'm having a COMING SOON contest at Paranormal Romantics today. Use the link on the left side of this page. You'll get to see my newest cover from Ellora's Cave for my story, QUENCH!

    Hurry over and get your name in the hat!! See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi *waving* to Cris! I've seen some fantastic pics of you in Angelo's arms all over the place! Fran Lee has an incredible picture of your pizza party hat, LOL--it was a real winner.

    And I can't stop thinking about those damn bingo cards! Lousy, just LOUSY!

    ReplyDelete