Monday, September 7, 2009

Blog blahs...

I have them when it comes to my own blog. By the time I finish thinking about new stuff and posting at Paranormal Romantics and Trampy Vamps - I'm out of ideas! What to do here...hmmm! Okay. How'd you like to see my refreshed book trailer for A Panther's Flight? It's all I got in me today and the release date for Fane and Edy's story is fast approaching. It will be available October 16th from Eirelander Publishing. This was one of the first trailers I did, and guess what - I still like it. In all of its rudimentary splendor, it said what I wanted to say. Sometimes it's good to return to the beginning and get put back on the right path. Since making it, I had a computer meltdown, so I needed to go into my backup files to find the pictures. Didn't want to have to buy them all over again. Well, here it is, nice, new and shiny all over - A Panther's Flight... And don't forget: Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment