Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Tue'day's Quote

AGAIN, I'm late. Two sixteen hour shifts and one eight hour day means Tuesday really doesn't exist for me! But got up today thinking of a few quotes some could live by (or not) and so: Tue'day's Quotes are here and I don't know who said them or if they've been said at all. If you know, tell me and I'll give credit where credit's due. You have any particular quotes or sayings you like, or live by, add them in the comments. We can all use new ideas to make us think about what we do (or say) day-to-day.

My Dad said this a lot, don't know where he got it from but I like it!
- See me fighting a bear in the woods, help the bear!



- Without a sense of urgency, there is no pleasure in desire.

- Happiness isn't found in perfection, you find it by accepting life's imperfections.

I'll end with a few I say often that are mixed up as hell but recognizable (or not!)

- My nose wasn't always this pretty, it's new because I cut the old one off to spite my face!

When I'm done digesting the foot in my mouth, I'll finish what I was saying.

- I'll bury the hatchet - you might not like where!

- Keep kissing ass, you'll always smell shit.

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out. - J. Hali Steele


No comments:

Post a Comment