My Dad said this a lot, don't know where he got it from but I like it!
- See me fighting a bear in the woods, help the bear!
- Without a sense of urgency, there is no pleasure in desire.
- Happiness isn't found in perfection, you find it by accepting life's imperfections.
I'll end with a few I say often that are mixed up as hell but recognizable (or not!)
- My nose wasn't always this pretty, it's new because I cut the old one off to spite my face!
- When I'm done digesting the foot in my mouth, I'll finish what I was saying.
- I'll bury the hatchet - you might not like where!
- Keep kissing ass, you'll always smell shit.
Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out. - J. Hali Steele