Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer Movie Madness

And those I’m chomping at the bit to see!

Paramount
Transformers 4 – Age of Extinction – June 27th – I’m looking forward to this more than any this summer. I’ve enjoyed each of the previous movies, and this one could be the best yet. Mark Wahlberg – yes! Michael Bay is directing again, and “the voice”, Peter Cullen, is back as Optimus Prime. What’s here not to like. Plus, I love “save the world” stories.

Relativity Media
Earth to Echo – July 2nd – Just looks like such fun! I know I’m going to leave the theater feeling good.

20th Century Fox
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes – July 11th – Hmm, maybe this is the one I'm looking forward to the most! This movie has been done before, but dang, I’m loving this go-around and can’t wait until July! This installment has a new director but Andy Serkis is back and for me, he’s the one who made Caesar real. Can’t wait to see what director, Matt Reeves, does with it. From the trailer, it looks darker. Oh, then there’s Gary Oldman – I’d watch that man eat cereal all day!

MGM
Hercules – July 25th – Another story that has been done, and done, and done…but this remake has Dwayne Johnson. I’m going to give it a shot.

What’s on your “must see” list this summer, what have you seen already?

Joann

Growl and roar-it’s okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment