Monday, June 14, 2010

A ROCK Party!

I'm having a party, a ROCK party to be exact in celebration of the release of STONE COLD the first book in The Stonegars series.

And I'm giving away an ebook copy of STONE COLD. The PARTY starts Monday, June 14th and will run through Friday, June 18th.

There's a few things you can do to be entered--you get an entry into the 'random drawing' hat for each one you get correct! All the answers are on my website at http://www.jhalisteele.com/:

1. Name the song that inspired The Stonegars.
2. Name the Three Dog Night song located there.
3. What color shirt is the drummer from Iron Butterfly wearing?
4. Leave the name of your favorite ROCK singer.

That's all you have to do--hey, it's a ROCK party. Okay, maybe all the songs aren't rock but Erac Dane of STONE COLD is!!


Good Luck!

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

12 comments:

  1. Don't forget to leave an addy so I can contact you! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, J, great party.

    Bon Jovi is my favorite. How does he stay so young looking. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy! I like Bon Jovi and he does look young!! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Maroon 5 is hard enough rock, then Adam Levine! Otherwise Bon Jovi is always hot!

    mdwartistry at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do like This Love! Yeah, they qualify and he is a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if Rob Thomas is considered rock or not but I love him. If I can't say him then I say Bon Jovi.
    answer to question #2-One is the Loneliest Number

    sstrode@scrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say Rob Thomas counts--LOVE his voice. And you're right on 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lady!!

    I'd say Rock on and then realized how that'd fit in the scheme of things here, lol!

    WTG on another awesome release though.

    Hmmm, fave rock singer... The lead voices from Scorpions and Nickelback. Lenny Kravitz too if he qualifies.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Z! The way I figure it is this week it's all ROCK! Hard rock, soft rock, pop rock--let's rock on!! Thanks, this was an easy connection to make *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's my answers to questions 1. It's a Man's World w/Luciano Pavarotti and James Brown and 3. he's not wearing a shirt (I guess you could say skin tone) I love Rob Thomas he has the sexiest voice and I would just about follow him anywhere.

    sstrode@scrtc.com
    or
    strodesherry4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, Sherry, you could say skin tone! And Rob does have a sexy voice--I'm thinking about Smooth with Santana.

    Annie, thanks!

    ReplyDelete